Ultrafresh Tropical Breakfast Chia Pudding
- 20 MIN + overnight rest
- 6 - 8
- 6 - 8
- 500 mL (2 cups) Joyya Ultrafiltered Milk
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) chia seeds
- 45 mL (3 tbsp) honey or agave syrup
- 250 mL (1 cup) peeled, chopped mango (frozen or fresh)
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) diced pineapple
- 1/2 ripe banana, sliced
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) fresh lime juice
- Diced kiwi
- Toasted grated coconut
- Honey (optional)
- In a bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the milk, chia seeds, and honey to create the pudding. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Combine the mango, pineapple, banana, and lime juice in a blender and process until smooth.
- To assemble, vigorously stir the chia pudding. Layer the chia pudding, tropical fruit puree, diced kiwi, and toasted coconut in small glasses or jars. Garnish with a drizzle of honey, if desired. The assembled puddings can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.