- 5 MIN
- 5 min
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 handful baby spinach leaves (about 1 cup)
- 1 green apple, peeled and cored
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) of ice cubes (about 5)
- Juice from 1 lime (about 2 tbsp)
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) of maple syrup or honey
- 375 mL (1 1/2 cups) of Joyya Ultrafiltered Milk
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) of chia, flax, or hemp seeds
- 5 mL (1 tsp) of powdered matcha tea
- Add all the ingredients to a blender. Blend until super smooth. Divide between two serving glasses, and serve immediately.
For an ombre effect
- Add the banana, spinach, green apple, avocado, ice cubes, lime juice, maple syrup, seeds, matcha tea to a blender. Add 125 mL (1/2 cup) of the Joyya Ultrafiltered Milk, and blend until super smooth. Divide a third of the smoothie between two tall glasses. Add 125 mL (1/2 cup) of the milk to the blender and blend to combine. Divide half of the smoothie between the two serving glasses. Add the remaining Joyya Ultrafiltered Milk to the blender, and blend to combine. Top up the serving glasses with the remaining smoothie. Serve immediately.