Frozen Berry Smoothie Bowl
- 5 min
- 10 min
For the Smoothie
- 500 mL (2 cups) of frozen fruit
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) of rolled or steel cut oats
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) of hulled hemp seeds
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) of chia seeds
- 1 inch knob of ginger, sliced
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) of Joyya Ultrafiltered Milk
- Edible flowers
- Hulled hemp seeds
- Superfood powder/greens
- Toasted coconut
- Bee pollen
- Fresh berries
- Place the frozen fruit in the container of your blender. Pulse a few times to break up into small bits.
- Add the oats, hemp seeds, chia seeds, ginger, and Joyya Ultrafiltered Milk then blend on high until it resembles soft-serve ice cream. Scrape down the sides of the container a few times if necessary.
- Scoop the smoothie out into two bowls and smooth with the back of a spoon. Top with additional toppings as desired.
A recipe developed by our foodie influencers @Chef.SousChef