Raspberry Yogurt Pops
- 10 min
- 10 min + freezing time
- 6 popsicles
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup Joyya 2% Utrafiltered Partly Skimmed Milk
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 3/4 cup raspberries
- 1 lime, to garnish
- In a bowl, mash the raspberries with the sugar using a fork to create a purée. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the yogurt and Joyya 2% Ultrafiltered Partly Skimmed Milk. Once mixed, add in the raspberry purée and stir.
- Fill the popsicle molds with the mixture.
- Place the molds in the freezer for 30 minutes. Push wooden sticks into the middle of each popsicle and freeze for 4 hours, or until the mixture is completely frozen.
- Remove the popsicles by pouring hot water over the molds. Enjoy immediately, sprinkled with a dash of lime juice.