Strawberry Shortcake Overnight Oats
- 10 min
- 10 min + resting time
- 500 ml (2 cups) oats
- 625 ml (2 ½ cups) Joyya 3.25% Ultrafiltered Milk
- 500 ml (2 cups) strawberries, quartered
- 500 ml (2 cups) whipped cream (or Greek vanilla yogurt)
- 60 ml (4 tbsp.) honey
- 20 ml (2 tbsp.) chia seeds (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, Joyya Ultrafiltered Milk, honey, and chia seeds. Divide the mixture among 4 bowls (or Mason jars), making sure to leave room for the toppings. Let chill in the fridge overnight.
- In a bowl, mash half of the strawberries with a fork. Set aside. Before serving, combine the mashed strawberries with the quartered strawberries.
- Garnish the bowls with the whipped cream (or Greek yogurt) and strawberry mixture.