Apple Pie Overnight Oats
- 5 MIN
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) of rolled oats
- 1 tbsp of ground flax seed
- 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp of apple pie spice or allspice
- 1/8 tsp of ground ginger
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) of Joyya Ultrafiltered Milk
- 1 tsp of sweetener (maple syrup, honey, brown sugar, etc.)
For the topping
- 1/2 apple - sliced or diced
- Optional: chopped pecans or walnuts, natural nut butters, dried cranberries
- Prepare overnight oats the evening before the morning you would like to enjoy them!
- In a bowl or jar, stir together rolled oats, flax seed, and spices until combined. Pour Joyya Ultrafiltered Milk over top, add sweetener, and stir. Cover bowl or place lid on jar, and place in the fridge overnight (can be 6-12 hours, any longer and the oats may become soggy).
- The next morning, add a splash more of Joyya Ultrafiltered Milk if you desire. Chop up 1/2 an apple, preference for a tart variety, and place on top. Add extra toppings such as nuts, nut butter, or dried cranberries if so desired. Serve immediately and enjoy!
A recipe developed by our foodie influencer @kelsey_thefarmersdaughter