Raspberry Lime Dairy Sorbet
- 30 min
- 30 min - 2 hr 10 min
- 4 - 6
- 1.25 L (5 cups) frozen raspberries
- 250 ml (1 cup) sugar
- The juice and zest from a lime
- 250 ml (1 cup) Joyya 3.25% Ultrafiltered Milk
- In a food processor, puree all the ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a sorbet maker and follow the manufacturer’s instructions. Alternately, you can pour the mixture into a 9-inch x 13-inch cake pan and place in the freezer, stirring the mixture every 20 minutes until desired texture is obtained (approximately 2 hours). Serve.