Piña Colada Rice Pudding
- 10 min
- 40 min
- 6 - 8
- 1 L (4 cups) Joyya 2% Ultrafiltered Milk
- 125 ml (½ cup) Arborio rice or any other short grain rice
- 75 ml (⅓ cup) sugar
- 10 ml (2 tsp) cornstarch
- 180 ml (¾ cup) coconut milk
- 5 ml (1 tsp) vanilla extract
- 250 ml (1 cup) fresh pineapple, sliced
- In a large pot, gently bring the Joyya ultrafiltered milk and rice to a boil.
- Cover and simmer over low heat for approximately 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- Meanwhile, mix the sugar and cornstarch in a bowl. Add the coconut milk and mix well with a whisk.
- Pour into the cooked rice mixture and bring to a boil while continuing to stir.
- Simmer for 1 minute. Add the vanilla and pineapple.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and cover with plastic wrap directly on the surface of the rice pudding.
- Let cool, then refrigerate until completely cooled.
- Stir gently before serving.