Herb Crustless Mini Quiches
- 15 min
- 30 min
- 12 mini quiches
- 6 eggs and 3 egg yolks, whisked
- 375 ml (1 ½ cups) Joyya 0% Ultrafiltered Skim Milk
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Saputo Grated Cheese Product with Parmesan
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) rice flour
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 green onions, finely diced
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) fresh spinach, rinsed and chopped
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) fresh basil, chopped
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the Joyya Ultrafiltered Milk, and Saputo Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle the flour over the mixture while whisking.
- Add the garlic, onions, basil, and parsley. Season and stir.
- Pour the mixture into greased silicon muffin molds. Cook in the centre of the oven approximately 25 to 30 minutes.
- When done, remove from the oven and gently unstick the sides using a knife. Serve.