Skip to Content
- 15 min
- 35 min
- 500 ml (2 cups) unbleached all-purpose flour
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) baking powder
- 250 ml (1 cup) oats
- 250 ml (1 cup) packed brown sugar
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) nutmeg
- 250 ml (1 cup) dried cranberries
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) chia seeds
- Zest and juice from one orange
- 310 ml (1 ¼ cups) Joyya 0% Ultrafiltered Skim Milk
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly butter 12 muffin moulds.
- In a large bowl, sift the flour and baking powder. Add the oats, brown sugar, nutmeg, dried cranberries, chia seeds, and orange zest. Stir.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the Joyya Ultrafiltered milk, orange juice, and egg.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients. Stir just to combine.
- Fill 12 muffin moulds (will make large muffins).
- If desired, sprinkle oats on top of muffins.
- Bake in the oven approximately 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Let rest 5 minutes. Remove from moulds and let cool on rack.
Chocolate Protein Bars
Apple Oatmeal Crumble