Apple Oatmeal Crumble
- 15 min
- 35 min
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) melted butter
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) flour
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) Joyya 3.25% Ultrafiltered Milk
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) brown sugar
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- 6 Cortland apples (or other variety), cored and diced
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) flour
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) oats
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) brown sugar
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) cold butter, diced
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a bowl, combine the melted butter, flour, Joyya Ultrafiltered Milk, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir until mixture is smooth. Add the apples and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a rimmed 9-inch x 9-inch baking dish. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the ingredients for the crumble using your hands. Sprinkle the crumble mixture over the apple mixture. Bake in the centre of the oven for 35 minutes. Serve.